Corporate Social Responsibility
Kids Inspire’s corporate partnership scheme is an exciting way for your organisation to fulfill its corporate social responsibility objectives, whilst making a real difference to the children and families we support in Essex.
Some of the benefits include:
- Promoting a good business reputation, which makes it easier to recruit employees.
- Encouraging lower employee turnover, thus reducing the costs and disruption of recruitment and retraining.
- Improving motivation and productivity of employees.
- Supporting young people and families in your local community to promote a safer and healthier environment, which can, in turn, encourage growth.
- Helping to ensure you comply with regulatory requirements.
- Involvement with the local community, providing opportunities to generate positive press coverage.
- Understanding the wider impact of your business, thereby helping your business to develop new products and services.
- Differentiating yourself from your competitors.
How can this work for you?
Whether you choose to develop a fundraising plan for your company and employees or support us at one of our existing events which take place throughout the year, our team will be on hand to assist you every step of the way.
Click here to download our information leaflet on coporate social responsibility or contact us:
email email@example.com or call 01245 348707
Registered Charity no.1129513. Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England no.06380082.
website designed and donated by 3point142.co.uk